Monday 16 April 2012

[Potential] Favourites of the Day? April 16th

This post is going to be a littttle different, in that I'm enlisting you guys to help me pick out something that will hopefully soon become one of my coveted faves!

I also want to share a coupon for H&M with you guys so that you can pick out a new favourite as well! I know, I know, I'm a bad influence on shopaholics....

So the Coupon is for 20% any one item, it's good until Sunday, and you can print it off here: http://www.hm.com/ca/coupon-ca-ladies-0412

I plan on going this Weekend since my exams end this week - yay! But I need some help deciding which item to get.... and don't be a bad influence and tell me to get them all since they're all so cheap - despite what it looks like I'm on a bit of a tight-budget right now! I swear. Though some of them might not be in store - so let me know which one(s) you think I should get!

 Here is my list of potential faves - let me know which one(s) you like best and think I should get! Also let me know what you end up picking up if you decide to use the coupon :)
 
 

Option 1: about 10$ after 20% off


Option 2: about 10$ after 20% off
Option 3: about 8$ after 20% off
Option 4: about 8$ after 20% off
Option 5:  about $4.75 after 20% off

Option 6: about 24$ after 20% off
Option 7: about 24$ after 20% off
Option 8: about 12$ after 20% off
Option 9: about $5.50 after 20% off
Option 10: about 12$ after 20% off

Option 11: about 12$ after 20% off
Option 12: about 12$ after 20% off
Option 13: about 24$ after 20% off


Let me know which one(s) you think I should get! And thanks in advance :)

5 comments:

  1. woohoo on being almost done exams! congrats on that.
    I really like options 4, 6/7, 10 + 13! they would be my picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is fun :) I like option 1, 10, 11 and 13! Congrats on being done exams.. I know what a relief that is! Can't wait to see a blog post on what you get !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love 4, 9, 11 and 12!! I have actually been looking for 11 for ages!!
    love your blog, doll!
    following you now :)
    would love for you to check out my blog!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I will be sure to post with which I decide/ it'll probably turn into a full day shopping excursion and I'll likely have a lot to post about :)

    Let me know if you decide to use the coupon too and what you get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection!!! I like the tops!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like art and fashion we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!