Wednesday 11 April 2012

"When The Dog Bites" is....

When The Dog Bites is a blog about, reviews of, and a sharing of, some of my favourite things.

"When The Dog Bites" in fact comes from one of my favourite things - a song about favourite things!

I hope to include posts that review/share some of my favourite:
  1. Outfits and Fashion Pieces
  2. Accessories
  3. Beauty Products
  4. Beauty Boxes
  5. Nail Art
  6. Music
  7. Charities
  8. Books
  9. Interior Design Ideas
  10. Movies
  11. Celebrities/ People
  12. Websites / Blogs
  13. T.V Series
  14. Quotes
  15. Travel Destinations
  16. And General Favourite Things of the Moment worth mentioning/reviewing/sharing!
 Blogging about my favourite things will be a way to get away from Dog Bites and Bee Stings (right now that means Exams!) Hopefully reading this blog will do the same :)

2 comments:

  1. hurray! I am your first follower and first commenter ! here's to many more followers and comments to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the lovely comments/following :) I'm new to all this so I really appreciate it!

      Delete

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!