Friday 4 May 2012

Juelp Cinco De Mayo Mystery Box

So tomorrow as many of you know, is May 5th - Cinco de Mayo! I learned that Cinco de Mayo is not actually Mexican Independence Day, but rather, a celebration of the Mexican Army's victory over the battle of Puebla. That makes me feel a litttttle less disrespectful/un-PC for celebrating tomorrow with Tequila annnnnnd THIS:


 This is another one of Julep's Mystery Boxes! The offer is valid until May 7th or when supplies run out. This will be my first Mystery Box - I am extremely excited! They have had a Valentines/St Patricks/Easter one in the past. 

The Concept? $60-$200 worth of nail polish and related products for $19.99! 

From what I've seen, most boxes come with a minimum of 4 polishes ($14 a piece) AND some sort of other product (hand cream, foot scrub, cuticle oil, etc). 

This is NOT the same as the Julep Maven Program (but equally AWESOME). This is a Mystery Box whereas with Julep Maven you can see what you are getting beforehand.  If you want to read more about Julep Maven, read my post HERE    

 It will say $65 at checkout, but enter the code "CINCO" and you will get the box for $19.99 with free shipping/taxes included :)

I should mention - this is for the U.S and Canada only

 This link is not a referral link, this is simply the link from the Julep Facebook Page:  Cinco de Mayo Box

I just ordered mine and got a notification that it has shipped - so I know there are still some left! Let me know if you get one - and can't wait to see what I/you get inside!!! I only have 2 Julep nail colours so far - so taking my chances on no repeats. 


 

10 comments:

  1. I ordered mine too! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you get! I love this whole "surprise" "mystery" thing :)

      Delete
  2. I ordered 2...but now I'm having buyer's remorse. I'm worried I'll get two identical ones...and I wasn't jumping up and down last time. :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're last ones weren't compleeeetely identical though (I read that post :P) and if you like a colour it's good to have two for when one runs out! My "Jennifer" that came in my intro box is already half empty and I've only had it about 3 or so weeks!

      Delete
  3. I haven't ordered one yet but they look like a great deal. Can't wait to see your review on it when you get it :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to do a post as soon as I find out what's inside my mystery box :)

      Delete
  4. Nice post! Thanks for sharing :) Would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO

    www.wardorbestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    I just ordered my box on the weekend and they shipped on Monday! I hope we get the big box I saw on Facebook, some girls got like 8 nail polishes!

    Anyhow I'm following your blog now, I like your style!

    Check mine out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers Crossed! I'm super excited! You'll have to do a post on yours too when it arrives :) (and I'm following you back now!)

      Delete

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!